Anal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Anal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Anal Cancer
- Stages of Anal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stages I, II, and III Anal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Anal Cancer
- Treatment of HIV and Anal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Anal Cancer
- To Learn More About Anal Cancer
- more Anal Cancer articles...
Helpful Anal Cancer Links
Recent Anal Cancer Discussions
Anal Cancer Groups
Tips & Suggestions
Caregivers need help too
A cancer diagnosis affects the entire family and adds stress, especially to the primary carefivers. Accepting help with meais or chores from neighbors or friends can go a long way in preventing cancer burnout.
Anal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.