Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Melanoma
- Stages of Melanoma
- Recurrent Melanoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- To Learn More About Melanoma
- Melanoma Chemotherapy Treatments
- Melanoma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Melanoma articles...
Helpful Melanoma Links
Recent Melanoma Discussions
Melanoma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Exercise is good for you
Many research studies show that exercise can help people with cancer to feel better on many levels. Exercising for just 10 minutes a day can reduce your fatigue, stimulate your immune system, and nourish your body, mind and spirit!
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.