Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Retinoblastoma
- Stages of Retinoblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Unilateral, Bilateral, and Cavitary Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Extraocular Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Progressive or Recurrent Retinoblastoma
- To Learn More About Childhood Cancer
- more Retinoblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Eating on your treatment days
Avoid eating your favorite foods on treatment days. This way, you can enjoy the foods, and they won't remind you of something upsetting.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.